Rawii Mooching Reel
RAW-1002 Float Reels Feature:
- Precision 6061-T6 machined aluminum frame and spool.
- Durable Type-II, two-tone anodized frame and spool.
- 2 premium stainless steel Japanese ball bearings.
- Machine cut stainless steel spool shaft.
- 1-pcs Machined Rigid Frame construction.
- On/Off click ratchet for added spool tension.
- Ported spool with exposed rim for easy spool control.
- Includes Okuma's protective neoprene reel shield.
RAW-463 Mooching Reels Feature:
Rawii Float Reels
|Model||Bearings||Weight (oz.)||Line Retrieve||Line capacity||Frame||Spool||Spool Width||Spool Diam.|
|Centerpin Float Reel|
|RAW-1002||2 BB||8.23||13"||275/-yds /|
- Related Products
With a traditional build that includes a half wells grip, rosewood reel seat and stainless steel snake guides, Crisium fly rods are constructed for those who cast with a smooth and patient stroke. As reward for their patience, casters receive nearly effortless casting and exceptional protection of light tippets. Built in two-piece models from 7- to 9-feet in length, Crisium fly rods are exceptional on smaller waters where the quality of the presentation reaps greater rewards than casting distance. Crisium Fly Rod.
Constructed on moderate-fast action blanks, the Okuma SLV series offers smooth, easy-casting fly rods that are a delight to fish. Eight to nine feet in length, each model is constructed in four pieces for compact travel. Featuring aluminum reel seats, titanium oxide stripper guides and stainless steel snake guides, SLV fly rods are equally at home on a small stream, large Western river and saltwater flats. 6-, 7-, 8- and 10-weight rods include Full Wells grips for power and comfort. 3-, 4- and 5-weights utilize a Half Wells grip, perfect for their lighter weights.