Salina Saltwater Spinning Reel (NEW)
- Rigid and corrosion resistant LITECAST construction
- Carbonite high output Dual Force Drag (DFD) System with Cal’s drag grease
- Multi-disc drag adjustment for more precise settings
- Even Flow Roller System with DLC coating
- Gear stabilization design
- 6HPB + 1RB corrosion resistant stainless-steel bearings
- CRC: Corrosion resistant coating process
- Dual anti-reverse: Quick-Set and ratchet system
- HDGII: Corrosion resistant, High density gearing II
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Manual bail trip function for ultimate reliability
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Machined aluminum, screw-in handle
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized round knob
LITECAST® Construction DesignOkuma's LITECAST® construction design is 15% lighter than former Azores reels while maintaining maximum strength and durability.
Carbonite High Output Dual Force Drag (DFD) SystemDFD incorporates both surfaces of the spool to maximize high-end drag pressure, efficiency and overall smoothness. Mounted in the top of the spool and protected by the Hydro Block system is a multi-disc carbon drag system that works in conjunction with a secondary drag system that is mounted under the spool. Even pressure is applied to both surfaces of the spool for maximum stability and significantly Increased drag output compared to traditional single drag systems.
Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC): Even Flow Roller System With DLC CoatingThe EFR II with DLC coating greatly reduces line friction allowing the fishing line to run more smoothly over this smooth surface, prolonging the life of the fishing line and the prevention of line twist.
Gearing Stabilization DesignUltimate pinion stability for prefect main gear adjustment: super smooth gearing feeling and high durability.
Salina Saltwater Spinning Reel
|Model||Gear ratio||Bearings||Weight(g)||Line retrieve(cm)|
|Monofilament Line Capacity(mm)||Frame||Sideplate||Rotor||Spool|
|SA-4000HA||5.8:1||6HPB+1RB||405||90||15||0.25/280 0.30/185 0.35/130||LC||LC||LC||AL|
|SA-5000HA||5.8:1||6HPB+1RB||422||95||15||0.30/240 0.35/170 0.40/125||LC||LC||LC||AL|
|SA-6000HA||5.8:1||6HPB+1RB||428||101||15||0.30/315 0.35/220 0.40/165||LC||LC||LC||AL|
|SA-8000A||5.4:1||6HPB+1RB||650||103||20||0.40/230 0.45/180 0.50/140||LC||LC||LC||AL|
|SA-10000A||5.4:1||6HPB+1RB||666||112||20||0.40/290 0.45/220 0.50/175||LC||LC||LC||AL|
|SA-14000A 5.4||5.4:1||6HPB+1RB||668||116||20||0.40/370 0.45/290 0.50/230||LC||LC||LC||AL|
*H: High gear ratio *A: Generation