GT Spinning Reel (Limited Edition)-GT Orange
- TCA™: TORSION CONTROL ARMOR® reduces twisting
- Lightweight and rigid C-40X TCA construction
- Multi-disc, carbon fiber drag system with Hydro Block gasket
- 7HPB + 1RB High Performance, grease packed bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor Technology
- Screw in handle design
- Lightweight and Compact Carbon handle arm with EVA knob
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized aluminum spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- Slow oscillation system for improved line lay
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalization System
Retail: $179.99 USD (Price Includes $20 Worldwide Shipping Fee)
*The GT Spinning Reels are available for "pre-order" for consumers in "limited quantites" on 5/26 00:00 PST, and the reels will be shipped beginning of July 2021.
Regional launch will follow later this year. Contact your regional agents for release info: https://pse.is/3gsmsk
Spool DesignThe spool is designed with carbon fiber air vents that keeps air flowing throughout the reel.
Individually NumberedOnly 1,500 pieces made worldwide. Every spool is laser engraved with its one of a kind production number ranging from 1 to 1,500.
TORSION CONTROL ARMOR® (TCA™)The one-piece TCA™ design was built using Okuma C-40X carbon fiber technology and made with a double arm design. Compared to traditional single side designs, TCA™’s double arm offers higher torsion and flex resistance under heavy pressure for improved strength. This not only makes the reel lighter but also extremely rigid ensuring the internal parts stays in perfect alignment.
GT Spinning Reel
|Model||Gear ratio||Bearings||Weight (g)||Line retrieve(cm)||Max drag force(kg)|
Mono line capacity (mm/M)
Mono line capacity (lbs/yds)
|GT-40GN-LTD||6.0:1||7HPB+1RB||317||94||10||0.25/260, 0.30/180, 0.35/130 (mm/M)|
8/260, 10/220, 12/180 (lbs/yds)
- GT Orange
Okuma Tech - TORSION CONTROL ARMOR® (TCA™)
- Related Products
Designed with nothing but aerodynamics in mind. Inspired by the adrenalinic world of high-performance automobile. Hand painted in the colors of Okuma GT Green and GT Orange that keeps roaring. The Limited Edition Okuma GT Spinning Reel will give you the rush of adrenaline like never before. The Okuma GT combines the world of luxury, high-performance, and challenge into one. The water is now a racetrack. GT, Inspired By Speed