Based in Taiwan, OKUMA FISHING TACKLE CO., LTD. is a Helios SX Low Profile Baitcast Reel (2019 NEW) | fishing rods and reels manufacturer in sporting goods industry.
Quality and affordable fishing equipment - such as Fly Rods, Float Rods, and Spinning Rods; fishing reels including Spinning, Baitcast, Trolling, and Fly reels, they are all made with advanced materials and dynamic designs, since 1986.
OKUMA FISHING's fishing tackle is your best choice for freshwater and saltwater fishing. With over 31 years of fishing equipment experience, OKUMA FISHING delivers excellent quality fishing rods and reels in order to meet each customer's demands.
Okuma Helios SX low profile baitcast reels feature new internal velocity control system, the friction free disengaging spool shaft design, and a new, larger handle design with 100mm of throw for the ultimate in cranking power and feel. The Helios SX is built with rigid diecast aluminum frame and side plates as well as a machined aluminum spool for unlimited strength.
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum frame and sideplates
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- Machined aluminum, ported spool for reduced weight
- Aluminum gears for tournament feel and reduced weight
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system for power and smoothness
- Micro-click static drag star for Precision drag settings
- Friction free shaft system allows for longer casts
- 10BB + 1RB stainless steel bearings for ultimate smoothness
- Precision Japanese ABEC-5 spool bearings, maximize freespool
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- New generation 12-point adjustable Velocity Control System
- Oversized carbon fiber 100mm length handle for max cranking power
Engage the reel in one direction for rock-solid hook sets.
AlumiLite Frame Construction
Provide more precise tolerances for precision gear alignment, maximum castability and ultimate durability.
Corrosion Resistant Coating
Offer exceptional anti-corrosive properties compared to standard gears, with a coating of corrosion X HD to all internal and external parts.
Velocity Control System
An adjustable, 6-pin centrifugal braking system for precision spool control.