ITX Carbon Spinning Reel (2021 NEW)
- Lightweight and rigid C-40X carbon body, sideplates and rotor
- Multi-disc, carbon fiber drag system with Hydro Block gasket
- 7HPB+1RB High Performance, grease packed bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor Technology
- Machined aluminum screw in handle design
- TGT Grip: Traction Grip Technology
- High speed 6.0:1 gear ratio on all models
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized aluminum spool
- Durable 1-pcs solid aluminum, anodized bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalization System
Lightweight and rigid C-40X carbon body, sideplates and rotorThe lightweight and rigid C-40X long strand carbon fiber is featured in the body, side plates and rotor give and provide extra strength where it is needed the most.
Torsion Control Armor (TCA)The one-piece TCA design was built using Okuma C-40X carbon fiber technology and made with a double arm design. Compared to traditional single side designs, TCA’s double arm offers higher torsion and flex resistance under heavy pressure for improved strength. This not only makes the reel lighter but also extremely rigid ensuring the internal parts stays in perfect alignment.
Cyclonic Flow Rotor (CFR)Cyclonic Flow Rotor (CFR) was designed to create “cyclonic” airflow, which significantly increases air around the rotor, beneath and around the spool, with every turn of the handle. This thoroughly tested design allows for a much faster drying time if the reel becomes wet, minimizing corrosion and extending longevity of the reel.
Machined aluminum screw in handle design with TGT gripThe machined aluminum handle screws directly into the reel for the ultimate in a direct and secure connection. (TGT: Traction Grip Technology)
Multi-disc, carbon fiber drag systemHoused in the spool is the multi-disc, carbon fiber drag system with hydro-block gasket keeping your drags dry and running smooth.
ITX Carbon Spinning Reel
|Model||Gear ratio||Bearings||Weight(g)||Line retrieve(cm)||Max Drag Force(kg)||Mono line capacity(mm)|
|High-Speed spinning reels|
|ITX-1000H||5.8:1||7+1||200||73||3||0.15/250, 0.20/140, 0.25/90|
|ITX-2500H||6.0:1||7+1||235||85||8||0.20/250, 0.25/165, 0.30/110|
|ITX-3000H||6.0:1||7+1||235||85||8||0.20/300, 0.25/200, 0.30/130|
|ITX-4000H||6.0:1||7+1||285||94||10||0.25/260, 0.30/180, 0.35/130|
|Standard Speed spinning reels|
|ITX-1000||5.0:1||7+1||200||61||3||0.15/250, 0.20/140, 0.25/90|
|ITX-2500||5.0:1||7+1||235||69||8||0.20/250, 0.25/165, 0.30/110|
|ITX-3000||5.0:1||7+1||235||69||8||0.20/300, 0.25/200, 0.30/130|
|ITX-4000||5.0:1||7+1||285||76||10||0.25/260, 0.30/180, 0.35/130|
- Files Download