Inspira Spinning Reel
- Light weight C-40X carbon frame and sideplates
- 8BB + 1RB stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Rigid, forged aluminum, anodized handle
- Light weight, EVA handle knobs for comfort
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor
Centrifugal Disc Bail (CDB)The Centrifugal Disc Bail (CDB) design incorporates a heavier brass disc that is perfectly weighted and balanced to create smoother bail operations. CDB increases the strength and stability of bail functions.
Progressive DragOkuma’s 1-K woven carbon fiber drag knob is light weight and creates progressive drag settings. Our progressive drag allows you to customize settings to specific conditions and fish or adjust your drag during a long fight.
C-40XOkuma’s C-40X long strand carbon fiber technology utilizes a special blended graphite polymer. The carbon fibers in this material are elongated and reinforced, which creates a substantially stronger composite than standard graphite. At 25% lighter, 50% stronger and 100% anti-corrosive, C-40X translates into an extremely lightweight and durably constructed.
Cyclonic Flow Rotor (CFR)Cyclonic Flow Rotor (CFR) was designed to create “cyclonic” airflow, which significantly increases air around the rotor, beneath and around the spool, with every turn of the handle. This thoroughly tested design allows for a much faster drying time if the reel becomes wet, minimizing corrosion and extending longevity of the reel.
TORSION CONTROL ARMOR® (TCA™)The one-piece TCA™ design was built using Okuma C-40X carbon fiber technology and made with a double arm design. Compared to traditional single side designs, TCA™’s double arm offers higher torsion and flex resistance under heavy pressure for improved strength. This not only makes the reel lighter but also extremely rigid ensuring the internal parts stays in perfect alignment.
Inspira Spinning Reel
|Model||Gear ratio||Bearings||Weight (g)||Line retrieve(cm)||Max drag force(kg)||Mono line capacity (mm)|
|Inspira Blue Version with C-40X Finish|
|ISX-20B||5.0:1||8BB+1RB||182||60.7||3||0.15/240, 0.20/140, 0.25/90|
|ISX-30B||5.0:1||8BB+1RB||213||68.6||6||0.20/300, 0.25/200, 0.30/130|
|ISX-40B||5.0:1||8BB+1RB||268||76.2||6||0.25/260, 0.30/180, 0.35/130|
Okuma Inspira Reel Technology
Okuma Tech - TORSION CONTROL ARMOR® (TCA™)
Okuma Tech - TORSION CONTROL ARMOR® (TCA™) construction
- Files Download
- Cyclonic Flow Rotor (CFR) was designed to create “cyclonic” airflow, which significantly increases air flow through the ported rotor. This thoroughly tested design allows for a much faster drying time if the reel becomes wet, minimizing corrosion possibility through out the reel. CFR also creates a lighter-weight and a more rigid rotor which reduces the flex and rotational coherence and creates a more precise mechanical operation. Read More