Trio Force Rod
Trio Force Saltwater Fishing Rod
- High modulus carbon blank with Okuma patent UFR® technology reinforcement.
- Split handle ferrule connection, for natural bending and easy transportation.
- Seaguide deep press frame guides design
- SIC ring reduce friction from braided lines.
- Okuma DPS reel seat.
- Hard EVA handle and Rubber gimbal for sea fishing.
Handle Type A:
Trio Force Rods
|Model||Power||Length||Sections||Casting Weight(g)||Foregrip length||Reargrip length||Number of Guides||Handle Style||Weight (g)|
|TF-C-602ML||ML||1.80m||2-pcs||30-120||140mm||335mm||9 + Tip||A||180|
|TF-C-662ML||M||1.95m||2-pcs||90-120||140mm||335mm||9 + Tip||A||204|
- Related Products
Okuma Dead Ringer spinning reels offer a wide size range that are suitable for different fish species and fishing methods, feature precision elliptical gearing system creates less friction, greater accuracy and longer line life, as well as smoother, much uniform drag.