Cerros Low Profile Baitcast Reel
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum frame
- A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized V-shaped spool
- Multi-disc composite drag system
- 9BB + 1RB bearings drive system
- Micro-click drag star for precise drag settings
- External adjustable magnetic cast control system
- 24-point adjustment on cast control for precise settings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Corrosion resistant graphite side plates
- Side plate access port for quick spool changes
- Light weight and comfortable EVA handle knobs
- Available in both right and left hand retrieve
Magnetic Control SystemA fully-sealed, 100% waterproof cast control system that reduce backlash and improve casting distance.
AlumiLite Frame ConstructionProvide more precise tolerances for precision gear alignment, maximum castability and ultimate durability.
Cerros Low Profile Baitcast Reel
|Model||Gear ratio||Bearings||Weight (g)||Line retrieve(cm)||Max drag force(kg)||Mono line capacity (mm)|
|Right handed lowprofile baitcast reels|
|CR-266V||6.6:1||9BB+1RB||224||72||5kg||0.29/145, 0.33/118, 0.37/86|
Okuma Cerros Low Profile Reel
- Related Products
The new Tournament Concept Series rods were designed with updated technologies to give anglers a key edge when out on the water. The Tournament Concept Series rods still feature the responsive and durable 30-ton carbon blank construction that has been proven worthy among top tournament anglers. These rods are sensitive and strong helping you to feel the lightest of bites as well as set the hook.There are thirteen models in the Tournament Concept Series family. With four spinning and nine casting models, these technique specific rods have you covered on any application you should choose. The spinning models range from 6-foot 9-inches to 7-foot 2-inches and have posers from Medium Light to Medium. The casting models range from 6-foot 9-inches to 7-foot 11-inches and range from a Medium+ to Extra Heavy.The component system on the Tournament Concept rods has been upgraded as well and feature Fuji K-Concept guide frames to help reduce wind knots as well as Fuji FAZ-Light guide inserts that offer premium performance and compatibility with braided lines. The customized C-40X carbon fiber skeleton reel seat is comfortable in your hand for all-day casting as well as eliminates contact with reel seat threads with the newly designed screw down foregrip.
Okuma HELIOS rods come with a convenient Fuji EZ Moveable Hook Keeper. This lightweight, yet strong hook keeper attaches and detaches from the rod quickly and easily and can be placed anywhere on the rods. It folds down easily when not in use and comes with two different size O-rings to accommodate different rod diameters.
Okuma EVx Carbon rods are responsive, balanced, professional-level bass fishing rods that are accessible to all anglers. All rod lengths in the line offer two options in power. Within this design, bass anglers have one power up or down at every rod length to precisely dial-in the needs of each fishing technique and presentation.
Okuma Tactical rods feature high modulus ultra-sensitive and responsive carbon blank construction, fast tape with UFR® TIP design increases rod tip lifting power by 3 times.
- Files Download
- Okuma Product Manager John Bretza explains how to really get dialed in on your new Okuma baitcast reel. With the internal breaking system, some fisherman don't know how to get in and make the adjustment. Read More