Helios SX Spinning Reel
- Light weight C-40X carbon frame and sideplates
- C-40X Cyclonic Flow Rotor for corrosion resistance
- TCA™: TORSION CONTROL ARMOR® reduces twisting
- 8HPB + 1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- ALG: Precision AlumiLite alloy main gear and oscillating gears
- Rigid, machined aluminum, anodized handle
- Light weight, EVA handle knobs for comfort
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- LCS line control spool
Centrifugal Disc Bail (CDB)The Centrifugal Disc Bail (CDB) design incorporates a heavier brass disc that is perfectly weighted and balanced to create smoother bail operations. CDB increases the strength and stability of bail functions.
Progressive DragOkuma’s 1-K woven carbon fiber drag knob is light weight and creates progressive drag settings. Our progressive drag allows you to customize settings to specific conditions and fish or adjust your drag during a long fight.
C-40XOkuma’s C-40X long strand carbon fiber technology utilizes a special blended graphite polymer. The carbon fibers in this material are elongated and reinforced, which creates a substantially stronger composite than standard graphite. At 25% lighter, 50% stronger and 100% anti-corrosive, C-40X translates into an extremely lightweight and durably constructed.
Cyclonic Flow Rotor (CFR)Cyclonic Flow Rotor (CFR) was designed to create “cyclonic” airflow, which significantly increases air around the rotor, beneath and around the spool, with every turn of the handle. This thoroughly tested design allows for a much faster drying time if the reel becomes wet, minimizing corrosion and extending longevity of the reel.
TORSION CONTROL ARMOR® (TCA™)The one-piece TCA™ design was built using Okuma C-40X carbon fiber technology and made with a double arm design. Compared to traditional single side designs, TCA™’s double arm offers higher torsion and flex resistance under heavy pressure for improved strength. This not only makes the reel lighter but also extremely rigid ensuring the internal parts stays in perfect alignment.
Helios SX Spinning Reel
|Model||Gear ratio||Bearings||Weight (g)||Line retrieve(cm)||Max drag force(kg)||Mono line capacity (mm)||Frame||Sideplates||Rotor||Spool|
|Standard Speed Spinning Reels|
|HSX-20||5.0:1||8HPB + 1RB||180||60.7||3||0.15/240, 0.20/140, 0.25/90||C-40X||C-40X||C-40X||AL|
|HSX-30||5.0:1||8HPB + 1RB||202||68.6||6||0.20/300, 0.25/200, 0.30/130||C-40X||C-40X||C-40X||AL|
|HSX-40||5.0:1||8HPB + 1RB||262||76.2||6||0.25/260, 0.30/180, 0.35/130||C-40X||C-40X||C-40X||AL|
- Files Download