ITX CB Spinning Reel (NEW)
Okuma ITX CB Spinning Reel
- Lightweight & rigid C-40X rotor & TCA construction
- Flite Drive system increases gear stability and smoothness
- Multi-disk Carbonite drag washers with Hydro Block gasket
- A7075 spool shaft and key drag washers for reduced weight
- 7HPB + 1RB High Performance, grease packed bearings
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor Technology
- Reversible screw in Carbon fiber handle design
- Lightweight and comfortable EVA handle knobs
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Machined aluminum, super light anodized aluminum spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire with DLC line roller
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalization System
LIGHTWEIGHT AND RIGID C-40X CARBON BODY AND ROTORThe lightweight and rigid C-40X long strand carbon fiber is featured in the body and rotor give and provide extra strength where it is needed the most.
CFR: CYCLONIC FLOW ROTOR TECHNOLOGYMINIMIZING REEL CORROSION. Cyclonic Flow Rotor (CFR) was designed to create “cyclonic” airflow, which significantly increases air around the rotor, beneath and around the spool, with every turn of the handle. This thoroughly tested design allows for a much faster drying time if the reel becomes wet, minimizing corrosion and extending longevity of the reel.
SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT SPOOLOkuma has significantly reduced the weight of the aluminum spool in the ITX CB reel. They have achieved a remarkable 30% reduction when compared to the current ITX model.
DIAMOND-LIKE CARBON(DLC) - EVEN FLOW ROLLER SYSTEM WITH DLC COATINGThe Even Flow Roller System with DLC coating greatly reduces line friction allowing the line to run smoothly, prolonging the life of the line and preventing line twist.
CARBON HANDLE ARM FOR ENHANCED CONTROLEnhancing both style and functionality, the ITX CB reel also boasts a Carbon handle arm, complemented by a comfortable felt EVA knob. This winning combination not only adds a touch of elegance to the reel's design but also provides anglers with a superior grip and enhanced control.
FLITE DRIVE ™To increase the lightness of rotation and reduce drag, Okuma incorporated a hollowed-out center design in the pinion gear. By reducing friction between the gear and the shaft, anglers can experience a seamless, zero-inertia start-up and a remarkably light and effortless handle turn.
ALUMINUM 7075 SPOOL SHAFT AND KEY WASHER TO REDUCE WEIGHTThe Aluminum 7075 spool shaft and key washer within the ITX CB are also designed to reduce weight.
CARBONITE DRAG WASHERS WITH HYDRO BLOCK GASKETRMaximizing high -end,drag pressure, efficiency, and overall smoothness, the ITX CB features a multi - disc drag system crafted from premium carbon fiber. Enhanced by the Hydro Block gasket, this innovative combination ensures unparalleled performance on the water.
ITX CB Spinning Reel
|Model||Gear ratio||Bearings||Weight (g)||Line retrieve(cm)||Max drag force(kg)||Mono line capacity (lbs/yds)||Frame||Sideplates||Rotor||Spool|
(mm/M) 0.15/255, 0.20/140, 0.25/90
(mm/M) 0.20/250, 0.25/165, 0.30/110
(mm/M) 0.20/310, 0.25/200, 0.30/130
(mm/M) 0.25/280, 0.30/185, 0.35/130