SST Travel Rod
SST Travel Freshwater Fishing Rod
- Technique and species specific rod actions
- Sensitive IM-8 graphite rod blank construction
- E-glass rod blank construction on Halibut rods
- Durable stainless steel guide frames
- Zirconium guide inserts reduce friction from braided lines
- Halibut/Sturgeon rods use heavy duty boat guide frames
- Custom 1-K woven carbon fiber pipe reel seat on Salmon rods
- Custom IM-8 graphite pipe reel seat on UL and most spinning rods
- Premium fore and rear grips on all models
- Halibut rods feature a triangular shaped fore grip with shrink tubing.
- Integrated compressed cork butt cap, non skid surface
- Stainless steel hook keeper
Travel rod tube
A:Pipe reel seat with painted graphite insert
B:3K woven carbon fore and rear grip with pipe reel seat
SST Travel Rods
|Model||Power||Rod Length||Line Weight||Casting Weight(oz)||Sections||Foregrip length||Reargrip length||Number of Guides||Handle Style||Weight (g)|
|Cork grip gripped Travel Rods|
|SST-S-663L||L||6' 6"||2-8 lbs||1/8-3/8||3-pcs||150mm||200mm||6 + Tip||A||113|
|SST-S-763MH||MH||7' 6"||10-20 lbs||3/8-11/2||3-pcs||60mm||280mm||7 + Tip||A||162|
|SST-S-863MH||MH||8' 6"||10-25 lbs||3/8-11/2||3-pcs||60mm||280mm||8 + Tip||A||176|
|SST-S-1064M||M||10' 6"||8-17 lbs||3/8-3/4||4-pcs||60mm||280mm||11 + Tip||A||218|
|Carbon gripped Travel Rods|
|SST-S-664ML-CG||ML||6' 6"||6-12 lbs||1/8 - 3/8||4-pcs||60mm||220mm||6 + Tip||B||164|
|SST-S-704ML-CG||ML||7' 0"||6-12 lbs||1/8 - 3/8||4-pcs||60mm||220mm||7 + Tip||B||176|
|SST-S-704M-CG||M||7' 0"||8-17 lbs||1/4 - 5/8||4-pcs||60mm||220mm||7 + Tip||B||187|
Okuma SST Carbon Grip Rods
- Related Products
Okuma Ceymar spinning reels feature cyclonic flow rotor design increase air flow through the ported rotor, minimizing water intrusion and corrosion. The precision elliptical gearing system creates less friction during casting for increased distance, greater accuracy, and longer line life, as well as smoother, much uniform drag pressures.
Okuma Helios SX spinning reels are constructed of C-40X carbon and the TORSION CONTROL ARMOR® design make the reel extremely rigid and lighter, also reduce twist and torque and keep the internal parts in perfect alignment for freshwater and inshore saltwater fishing.
Okuma INSPIRA spinning reels features the TORSION CONTROL ARMOR® design and constructed of C-40X carbon make the reels extremely rigid and lightweight, also reduce twist and torque and keep all internal parts perfectly aligned for freshwater and inshore saltwater fishing.
Okuma Ceymar low profile baitcast reels feature A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized U-shaped spool, external adjustable magnetic cast control system, ergonomic handle design allows cranking closer to body.
Okuma Cerros low profile reels feature alumilite frame construction provides more precise tolerances for precision gear alignment, maximum cast ability and ultimate durability. 9 bearings plus quick-set anti-reverse bearing set free enhanced casting distance from the machined aluminum spool and ultra-smooth cranking while delivering authoritative hooksets.