OKUMA FISHING's Alijos 2-Speed Lever Drag Reel Manufacturing
OKUMA FISHING TACKLE CO., LTD., since 1986, is a Alijos 2-Speed Lever Drag Reel manufacturer based in Taiwan. OKUMA FISHING strives to deliver the ultimate fishing experience to everyone, as well as create the best fishing reels and rods for our fellow anglers, which are lightweight and precise.
OKUMA FISHING delivers quality and affordable fishing rods such as fly rods, float rods, spinning rods; fishing reels including spinning, baitcast, trolling, and fly reels. They are all made with advanced materials with dynamic designs.
OKUMA FISHING's fishing tackle is your best choice for freshwater and saltwater fishing. Both with advanced technology and over 31 years of fishing equipment supply experience, OKUMA FISHING delivers excellent quality fishing rods and reels in order to meet each customer's demands.
The Alijos 2-Speed Lever Drag is a lightweight, compact bodied, big fish stopping machine. Built with 6061-T6 machined aluminum for the ultimate in strength. The 1-piece frame continues around to the non-handle side, side plate which has a cast control system for precision spool control. The spool bearings are bathed in TSI oil giving it the ultimate in castability and frees spool. The Alijos reels feature a longer 90mm handle harm and oversized T-bar handle knob for great torque and comfort. The clicker mechanism has been reworked to give a louder clicking sound for trolling or dead stick applications. The new 2-speed shifting mechanism has been completely reworked by Okuma giving it the ultimate in shifting. The DFD: Dual Force Drag puts out tremendous drag pressure with its 100% larger drag plates.
The Alijos Lever Drag Reels will be available in 6 different variations and sizes. There will be a 5 narrow, 5 standard, 12 narrow high speed, 12 standard, 12 high speed and a 16 standard. All of the high-speed reels will feature a 6.4:1 gear ratio with the standard putting out 4.7:1 on the 12 and 4.3:1 on the 16. All Alijos reels are constructed with 17-4 Stainless steel spur cut gears for all-day smoothness.
- 17-4 grade stainless steel main and pinion gears
- Carbonite Dual Force Drag system with Cal’s drag grease
- 6-HPB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- Spool bearings feature TSI-301 oil for unmatched freespool
- Rigid 1-pcs frame and left sideplate construction
- 6061-T6machined aluminum frame and sideplates
- Cold forged, Type-II anodized, machined aluminum spool
- Silent retrieve system for ultimate cranking smoothness
- 90mm handle arm, increases cranking leverage/power
- Oversized T-Bar handle on all models, for cranking power
- Lug and plug harness system featured on 12 and 16 sizes
- External adjustable cast control system on left sideplate
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- Alijos reels are backed by a 3-year limited warranty